The WIR-KIT allows IR to be wirelessly transmitted and received up to 200m. No extra wires are needed between a source and a display to provide easy control of almost all home entertainment equipment using 915MHz RF signals. Multiple transmitters and receivers can also be added to support control from multiple zones of audio and video to multiple sources such as set-top boxes and Bluray players. Utilizing FSK (frequency-shift keying) modulation, the WIR-KIT provides better signal sensitivity, noise suppression, and also minimizes RF-interference when compared to typical products that use ASK (amplitude shift keying) modulation.
- Transmits IR signals wirelessly over 915 MHz RF
- Allows for wireless IR transmission up to 200 meters (656 ft), no cable required
- 10 discrete channels allow for pairing of up to 10 sources and 10 displays within the same installation environment (Additional Transmitters and Receivers sold separately)
- IR Frequency: 20-60 Hz
- Compatible with most universal full band carrier frequency infrared remote
- Features frequency hopping technology to minimize RF interference
- Includes (2) 5V DC power supplies