SCP's Category 5e (Cat5e) UTP (unshielded twisted pair) cables are manufactured and tested to meet TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Category 5e and ISO/IEC 11801 Ed2 Class D standards.
Each Cat5e UTP cable is performance optimized with 4 balanced twisted pairs on 24 AWG insulated solid bare copper conductors. SCP Cat5e UTP cables are constructed to create a round and flexible cable for easy pulling and stripping of the PVC jacket.
All Cat5e UTP cables are packaged in our award winning Pull Box with guaranteed tangle free pulling. These cables are UL and CM rated.
- Category-5E Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Suitable for 350MHz High-Speed Data Applications
- Suitable for Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- 4-Pair – Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- AWG24 Solid Annealed Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Nominal Impedance 100?±15%
- DC Resistance <9.38?/1000ft
- Mutual Capacitance <0.9pF/ft @ 1 kHz
- Flame Retardant – Type CM CMG, CMH
- Suitable for Indoor Installations
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568, UL, CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications
- UL/cUL or ETL Listed
- Supplied in 1000' Pull Box
- Available in blue