The PA-2A provides loud ringing and paging to electronic key systems, 1A2 Key systems, PABX’s as well as No-KSU phones and multiline phones. Paging is accomplished by connecting the PA-2A to a paging port or unused telephone line input (trunk port) of nearly any phone system.
The PA-2A will also generate adjustable loud ringing from up to 6 analog lines or from a dry contact clo-sure. Either a loud electronic warble, or one of three other soft chime sounds may be selected. An external ""night transfer"" switch can be added to turn loud ringing on or off in night bell applications.
The PA-2A eliminates the installation of multiple bells, relays and paging cards. The unit comes complete with a power supply, amplifier and (1) paging horn.
- Two watts of paging power
- All lines are optically coupled for use with fax switches and analog PABX/KSU stations
- Can provide background music from an external source
- Paging from an unused trunk port or paging port
- Four loud ringing sounds:
- Electronic warble
- Double gong
- Quadruple chime
- Door chime (ding-dong)
- Provides loud ringing or night bell, from 1-6 lines for warehouses, yards, etc.
- Output for controlling a 12 volt relay from 1-6 ringing lines
- Page alert tone
- 600 ohm output for sourcing high powered amplifiers
- Made in the USA
- Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC 1.25A, UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 133mm x 89mm x 44mm (5.25"" x 3.5"" x 1.75"")
- Shipping Weight: 1.36 kg (3 lbs)
- Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% noncondensing humidity
- Paging Output: 2 watts - powers up to (3) 8 ohm or (16) 45 ohm speakers
- Sound Pressure: 110 dB @ 1 meter (warble)
- Speakers: (1) 25AE 8 ohm paging horn included, (3) maximum
- Maximum Speaker Run: 91m (300 ft) maximum 18 AWG
- Talk Battery: 24V DC
- Connections: (2) RJ25 jacks, (1) 10 position screw terminal block
- Amplified loud Paging
- Night bell
- Loud ringing